free stuff

If it hasnt already been taken, I left a bunch of stuff behind when I moved out of my place in houghton

-17" monitor
-15" monitor
-pII 450 tower (the red one w/ the ron jon sticker heh), 512 megs memory, 2 lan cards, no HD -athlon 1.2ghz tower (the blue one), no memory, no HD, asus a7v board if i remember right
-two manuals on programming the TI C6X DSP chip
-a crate of cabling (coax, cat5, power cords, and other assorted nonsense)
-a laundry basket of old video game stuff (snes, n64, ps1 w/ mod, assorted controllers and games)

that might be it i cant remember...

if you want anything, go to 203 franklin st in houghton, enter apartment B and its up the stairs on the right

just write me an email with what you take so i can keep track of it

-jack
jkmathes@xxxxxxx