K-Day CDs

All,

We need to start thinking about plans for what we want to distribute at
K-Day in a few weeks. Before the summer we talked about giving away
credit card cds full of OSS software.

We could still do this but we might have problems getting all the basic
software to fit on a single CD.

I though maybe we should break it up in to 3 CDs(OSX,Win32,and Linux).

If we buy the mini-cds in bulk we should be able to get them pretty
cheap. I don't know if any chain stores sell mini-cds in larger
packeges. I would guess 100 or so would do.

Any thoughts?
-steve
--
Steven Isaacson http://spi.panaverse.com