[lug-l] Shell Server Rebuild

The sysadmins will be rebuilding the shell server this Sunday, they would like to know which distribution the enrolled active MTU students of LUG would like to have on it.

The sysadmin team will be rebuilding the shell server Sunday 02-28. We need to know what OS our current active members would like it to have.

I've invited you to fill out the form Shell Server Rebuild - OS Choice. To fill it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/a/mtu.edu/forms/d/1dBXSycZD7rd0IlqXwoSUqZJ4vCWeQ52jOgF8szrB9f4/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link