[lug-l] League of Legends Tournament Help

Dining services and student Chris Page are putting on a League of Legends tournament tomorrow, March 17 in the campus cafe in Wads and are requesting assistance with setting up and running the event.  They are expecting to have about 200 people at the event and need to network all of the personal computers of the players.  Set up for people participating in the tournament starts at 4pm, so they are requesting that anyone helping with set up arrive at 3pm.  There is no tentative end time for the event, although I expect it will end sometime shortly after midnight.  It was brought up at the meeting last night, and we have 3 people who have already said they would be there.  If anyone would like to help, arrive tomorrow at 3pm.  Any hardware you would like to bring would be helpful.  Please only bring enterprise grade networking hardware, no 5-port home switches please.  Extra Ethernet cables would also be nice, mark them or you won't be guaranteed to get them back.  If you have any questions, feel free to email me or Chris Page (cdpage@xxxxxxx).

Official page for the event:
http://aux.mtu.edu/dining/leagueoflegends/

Thanks
--