Collecting Dues for Spring 2011

Hey everyone,

I would like to start collecting dues for the Spring 2011 semester during the regular meeting on February 3rd.

It's only $5.00.

If you don't have cash right now (or you forget) you can just bring it to the following meeting.  I don't have a list of those who paid for the entire 2010-2011 year (i.e., paid $10.00 last semester) so if you remember that you did please let me know.  If you could, please bring singles or fives as I probably won't have enough change for everybody to bring large bills.

Dues help pay for various things including
- LUG server hardware
- Advertisement and other costs of events
- Buying food and snacks for events
- Buying CD/DVDs for sharing Linux with those who are interested
- Conventions

As a reminder, Article III of our constitution says that in order to be recognized as a member of the MTU Linux/UNIX Users Group you must pay dues.  Article VII says that dues must be collected by the 4th week of the semester (which would be this week.)

Thanks,

Josh Knight
1st Year Undergraduate Student
Computer Network & Systems Administration
Minor in Electrical Engineering
Linux/UNIX Users Group Treasurer