Re: Information about events

I think all of these are great ideas....we need to just put it together, is there any time or enough people in an area that can get together that are going to present. I know Jake and I live close together, is there anyone else interested? I only ask because I do need to get all the information to pass it along and the end of the month is coming soon.

Raven

Computer Science Major
Mathematical Sciences Minor
Michigan Technological University
Linux Users Group -Treasurer
Women in Computer Science -Webmaster

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." ~Albert Einstein