Upcoming LUG Maintenance

LUG'ers,

The server admin and I will be installing the new UPS in the rack Thursday night after the meeting. We have redundant power on everything in the rack except for the backend mirror storage. (Debian will be the only mirror up the whole time.) We expect the installation to go smoothly and the mirror interruption should only last at most 15 minutes, but there is a slim chance we will need to bring all the machines down.

This will be sometime between 7:30-9:00pm Thursday 4-24.

Thanks,
Brian McPherson
LUG President