Reminder: BBQ today

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to send out a reminder about our BBQ (Mary Farmer and Mine). It's going on today, starts at 4:30. If you
intend on coming and haven't RSVPed, you can send me an e-mail, or call my cell. (586-215-2419).

If you don't RSVP, you can still come. If you need a ride you can call me, or let mmyers@xxxxxxx know before 4pm.

We have burgers, hot dogs, and brats. We'll provide water, but if you want anything else to drink, you need to bring
it yourself. You're welcome to bring drinks for others as well. Feel free to bring some other snacks if you want.

Thanks, Hope to see some of you here.
Brian McPherson (Dark-Fx)
LUG President.