Re: K-day plans

Brian A McPherson wrote:
Hi Guys,
I just signed us up for K-day. I opted for an electrical connection because I thought maybe we could have a couple of display systems (weather permitting). I don't know how well having monitors will work though if it's real bright out that day. We'll have to test it out before hand.

Do we want to have someone re-master a KNOPPIX CD/DVD again like a couple years ago?

Any other Ideas? I'm definitely open to them if you've got some good ones.

Thanks,
Brian McPherson (Dark-Fx)
LUG President
Guys,

Okay, so far here's what we've got going. I ordered some Ubuntu CDs, I ended up getting 25 32-bit and 25 64-bit cds. I think we should give these out to people we can get to give us their e-mail address so we can follow up.

I was thinking of picking up a 50 pack of CDs and burning Distros to order at K-day if there was anyone who wanted something else. Good Idea or no? Maybe instead of doing it at K-Day, telling them they can come to the next LUG meeting and pick them up?

That's all for now,
--
Brian