RE: Resloved

I resolved our space issues by removing centos and BSD, we will have these mirrre agaon as soon as we can get some more space. We rally need to move from looking at just buying drives to actually expanding and aquireing another server. I do believe we have enough space to just fit two more drives in the server as it stands.
--

*Thank You,
Jon Welters *

Computer Network and Systems Administration

Server Admin - MTU Linux Users Group
Vice-President - MTU Competition Rifle Team
Secretary - Husky Amateur Radio Club KD8ELJ
Coordinator- Student Organizations in Computer Science
Engineer  - WMTU 91.9 FM Houghton
Michigan Technological University