Penguicon

If you are interested in attending Penguicon 5.0 (http:// www.penguicon.org/) in April, please let me know.

Registration is $35.00 per person, and the hotel will be $89 for 2 nights (plus taxes) along with gas. The hotel room and gas will be split between everyone attending.

We've attended this convention previously, had a good time and learned quite a bit. If you'd like more information, please email me, Peter, Gowtham, Tim, Christian, (sorry if I left you off). We can all talk to you about it.

--
Kyle Schneider
Social Sciences - Secondary Education