Re: New Vice-President

Thanks Kyle....
   But I just wanted to clarify that my free time is limited.  But I am
available to get things done for LUG.

Caitlin

> Hah,
>
> No pun intended I assume "free time to boot".  LOL.
>
> -Dan
>

> Kyle Schneider wrote:
>
>> Since Christian isn't going to be around for this semester, I've
>> appointed a new interim Vice-President through April.  That person is:
>> Caitlin Thelemann.  She's hard working, and has plenty of free time to
>> boot!

Caitlin A. Thelemann                (269) 830-1504
                                    (906) 483-9529
MTU Chemical Engineering Undergraduate
                                      chem.mtu.edu
CAEL Partner and President
                                   me.mtu.edu/cael
Linux Users Group (LUG)   Vice President
                                       lug.mtu.edu