LUG t-shirts: reply to email if you want

LUG, we plan to get t-shirts. Who wants them? Reply to this email!!
Attached is the design.

Alumni can get t shirts too. I can ship em out, or if you live
anywhere in Michigan/Wisconsin/Minnesota I can drop em off.

$15 to $20, it'll be from Superior Graphics, so the cost depends on
how many we actually get (more shirts = less per shirt).

It'll be a white t-shirt with an ASCII tux on them. Attached is the
front. Nothing on the back. The design is bolded to be more noticeable
after we tiedye them.

The text is Bold Courier New with big size = 144px, small size = 90px.

I will send the requested amount to Superior Graphics on February 9th
(winter carnival).

--
Steven