[lug-l] Starting Meeting -- ffmpeg

Hey LUG,

We will have a meeting on Thursday, September 30th at 7pm to 8pm, tthis is after the RedTeam meeting. I plan on having the meeting in Rekhi G05 or somewhere in the basement of Rekhi. This isn't an official meeting, since LUG isn't an official organization yet.

I thought I'd talk through some of the interesting functions of ffmpeg and ffprobe that I've learned. I'm not planning on having anything formal in the slightest, but this will be our starting topic and we can go anywhere after however we want.

Steven