[lug-l] Re: Dead mirrors, dead site

Are there any current LUG members involved in Being the server admins?
I'm more than willing to help out however I've graduated from tech so
there needs to be some students who are responsible for the mirrors
server.

On Wed, Apr 14, 2021 at 4:54 PM Derek Laker <dplaker@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Recently I noticed the mirrors service that lug provides has been timing out during my updates.
>
> Through looking at this web page I see at least the arch mirror has been dead for at least a week:
> https://archlinux.org/mirrors/lug.mtu.edu/747/
>
> Further, trying to connect to lug.mtu.edu in browser/curl on and off campus does not work either.
>
> Not sure exactly when this started happening but I figured I'd raise a thread about this for awareness.
> --
>
> Thanks,
> Derek Laker
>
> --

-Zachary Jones
Michigan Technological University
Computer Networks and System Administration Major Alum