Re: Possible Lode article

Adam,

Computer server running at capacity (overloaded), expectations of
generated interest exceeded... and still growing.

BTW.  it looks like we may be able to get multiple mother boards, some
dual and some single.

- Paul Schou

 | Paul Schou                                           (906) 483-5162 |
 |   Physics and Mathematics                                           |
 | Michigan Technological University           Houghton, MI 49931, USA |
 |   N.I.T.E. President                  www.admin.mtu.edu/stuact/nite |
 |   CAEL Partner                         www.me.mtu.edu/cael/partners |
 |   Future Truck                                  www.me.mtu.edu/~fcc |
 |   LUG - Linux Users Group                               lug.mtu.edu |