Re: Possible Lode article

how about our overwhelming success at the get involved event?

tim
On Jan 23, 2004, at 10:05 AM, Adam Shirey wrote:

Okay, folks,
I talked to my housemate about having him do an article on the LUG and have it put in the Lode. He said that's do-able, but he'd need to find something newsworthy about us. What about the LUG is newsworthy enough for him to write about?

Serious responses only. You know who I'm talking to.

-Adam
dingostick.com

--
As we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others, we should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours, and this we should do freely and generously.
-Benjamin Franklin

tecarmea@xxxxxxx
Undergraduate Student: Computer Systems Science
Resnet Student Consultant
Vice President Michigan Technological University Linux/Unix Users Group