Re: Next Meeting (fwd)

> Absolutely we need to get the attendace up for future meetings.

The reason I haven't been showing up is mostly because I've already got an
idea of what you're talking about at the meetings. If I'm already
knowledgable about the lecture topics, then other things on my agenda take
over. Things like clustering would get me there for sure, but then again
you don't want to talk about the crazy-hardcore stuff all the time or the
newer linux people will feel left out. It would be great if we could find
a way to balance the lectures, so the more experienced don't get bored,
and so the newbies aren't left out.

Thanks,
  --Eric Lathrop
    www.Wretchedbliss.net