Re: Next Meeting (fwd)

>Absolutely we need to get the attendace up for future meetings.  :)  I
>think we need a more active propaganda department, the Electronic Message
>Board is a good start.  I really think that putting up fliers at least
>2 or 3 days ahead of time will help, I'm sure most of the campus hasn't
>heard of us yet.

Winter Carnival. Don't tell me I'm the only one who's thought about a big-ass
statue of Tux for Carny.

(Cursed reply going to sender and not lug-l)

-Adam
aeshirey@xxxxxxx

Reason number #108 to use Linux: We kill -9 PID our processes. Dead.

Reason number #111 to use Linux: ./configure; make; make install - They're so
much easier than clicking "OK" fifty times.