Re: Meeting (was: good ideas)

* Steven Isaacson (spisaacs@xxxxxxx) wrote:
> * John Duff (jfduff@xxxxxxx) wrote:
> > Thursdays at 9pm in Fisher 138/139 sounds good to me, but aren't Fridays
> > a pretty popular day for making programs due?  Maybe Tuesday or Wednesday
> > night would be better?  What does everyone think?
>
> If nobody complains lets shoot for Tuesday at 9 in Fisher 138/139. As
> soon as we get the room reserver I will submit the EDS message then we
> can get working on our publicity campaign.

Since there hasn't been any oposition, lets go for Tuesday.

Dan, are you able to give a presentation on Samba? Is that what we want
our topic to be? Any other ideas?

-steve
--
Steven Isaacson <spisaacs@xxxxxxx> http://www.csl.mtu.edu/~spisaacs/
AIM:spi516 "Need to be proud of what you are..." - Echo Image