EDS and meeting

All,

We have to submit messages 3 days ahead of time to get it up on the EDS.
So we should still have a meeting on Tuesday and plan out the rest of
the semester or at least half the semester, that way I will know when we
are meeting and we will be able to get better publicity campaigns and
such up and running before the dates. If we can also get topics for the
next few weeks that would be helpful also.

-steve
--
Steven Isaacson <spisaacs@xxxxxxx> http://www.csl.mtu.edu/~spisaacs/
AIM:spi516 "Need to be proud of what you are..." - Echo Image