Re: SSH Scans

> It looks to me after reading discussions online that they are attempting
> to find out if you are running an exploitable version of ssh. So the
> best bet is to make sure that you are running a current/patched version
> of ssh.

As far as that goes, you could probably just install portsentry and set
it up to catch scans. If you intend on accessing your computer via ssh
on specific computers, you can add them to hosts to ignore.

--
-Adam
aeshirey@xxxxxxx

Hi, I'm a sig virus. Copy and paste me into yours!

Reason number #108 to use Linux: We kill -9 PID our processes. Dead.