Re: Suse?

* Jeff Kuure (jlkuure@xxxxxxx) wrote:

> I swear someone on this list mentioned having a copy of Suse 7.3 recently
> - or am I hallucinating?
>
> I've checked out Mandrake, Redhat, Debian, Slackware, Libranet, and
> Progeny, but never Suse. Could I either borrow and burn it, or trade blank
> CDs for copies?
>
> Or is it on a DVD? I don't have a DVD drive, so this might be a problem.

We have both a DVD and 7 CD's worth of data. There are iso's of the
first 2 disks up on ftp.mtulug.org. If you just want to borrow the disks
the owner of this disks(not me) while have to get in contact with you.

-steve
--
Steven Isaacson <spisaacs@xxxxxxx> http://www.csl.mtu.edu/~spisaacs/
AIM:spi516 "Need to be proud of what you are..." - Echo Image