Re: Suse?

We have both a DVD and 7 CD's worth of data. There are iso's of the
first 2 disks up on ftp.mtulug.org. If you just want to borrow the disks
the owner of this disks(not me) while have to get in contact with you.

-steve
--
Steven Isaacson <spisaacs@xxxxxxx> http://www.csl.mtu.edu/~spisaacs/
AIM:spi516 "Need to be proud of what you are..." - Echo Image

I'm working on getting SuSE 7.3 Personal up, though my connection keeps getting reset. (Is there a way to append and not overwrite?)

As far as the other versions go, what version is the 7 CD set?

I'm also selling my set of SuSE. It comes with all the documentation and a month of support from SuSE. Any takers?

--

-Adam
aeshirey@xxxxxxx

Sleeping through the roomie's drunken stupor since Carnival 2001.

Reason number #101 to use Linux: You get cool programs like md5sum.