Re: Alsa YMFPCI

Hm, where to start,
Distro: Gentoo
Linux: 2.4.19
ALSA: 0.9.0_rc1-r7
I have YMFPCI compiled into kernel, and on boot it finds it
cat /proc/pci
Bus  0, device  10, function  0:
    Multimedia audio controller: Yamaha Corporation YMF-724F [DS-1 Audio
Controller] (rev 3).
      IRQ 9.
      Master Capable.  Latency=32.  Min Gnt=5.Max Lat=25.
      Non-prefetchable 32 bit memory at 0xd5800000 [0xd5807fff].
and a cat /proc/interupts
  9:          0          XT-PIC  ymfpci
So its not a  shared device.

And on boot i get a wonderful little insmod error, cant init_module

Ive tried passing the card options given from modinfo snd-ymfpci
but none were really useful.
Any ideas?

-Dan