room

this message is directed mainly to steve because i dont know his present email address, but if anyone knows who i need to talk to about reserving the room. as for the mac users group i told them that we will be meeting weekly at 7pm which was pretty much what we said. i was only able to catch the tail end of the meeting but a couple of them have linux questions and whatnot so i think a few of them will be coming to some lug meetings which should be fun because well it just should be. anyway i will go hunting around fisher tomorrow and see if we cant get a room.

tim