[no subject]

I’m running enlightenment and want to get some applications running when it starts up.  I’ve tried editing the .xinitrc and .Xclients files, but it doesn’t seem to work.  After some reading I found that these only get executed when either startx, xinit, or xdm(and variations) is typed from the console.  I’m booting directly to a graphical login, thus not typing startx, xinit or xdm, so .xinitrc or .Xclients is not being executed.  Is this correct?  If so, does anyone know how to get applications to start up automatically while using a graphical login.  I’m running Mandrake 9.0.

Thanks,

Nick