Re: [Fwd: Get Involved!]

Have lots of blinking lights and knopex cd's with insecure.org
propaganda.  :)

Well, we could one-up that. We could setup a system with some games installed and show how cool Linux is for gamers. Have a website hosted on there, FTP server, p2p applications, word processing, presentations, etc., and basically just show people that Linux is for cool people.

We could also have info about TheOpenCD (http://theopencd.sunsite.dk/) -- OSS for Windows -- to introduce OSS that is useful (and, of course, free). I heard a couple people complaining today about how bad IE is, but I don't think they know about Mozilla.

Remember: knowing is half the battle.

-Adam
dingostick.com