Re: [Fwd: Get Involved!]

All,

Etherreal the dorm network.  It is always fun giving a little taste of the
background happenings.  Oh and make sure we get "office" on any of the
computers we have out there.  Let us show that we are not limited by our
os and neither is it hard to install.  We just can just about run any
program and work with any file systems out there.  (oh and make sure we
have a few macs there).

Any one have a system that they are proud of showing off to the advanced
and newbies?  Here it is, just for you, what color is it, how many lights
do you have in it, and how many bits can you crunch and not have the so
called "multi-taking" jitters that occurs in other os's.  In particular
one that starts with W.

- Paul Schou