T-Shirt Update

All,

One of the t-shirt sizes is on back order thus the shirts are going to
be delayed in getting here. Its still possible they will be here before
finals are over but I am not to sure. The lady didn't give me a definate
date on their delivery.

If they don't get here until after finals they will be sent to either
Paul or Peter's place and they will keep them over the summer. I will
keep everyone informed of the shirt's final destination.

-steve
--
Steven Isaacson http://spi.panaverse.com
<web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> AIM/MSN/Y!:spi516 Jabber:spi@xxxxxxxxxxx