T-Shirt Update

All,

Sorry to say it but the t-shirts will not be in until sometime next week
or the week after. They will be delivered to Peter Corbett's place in
Dollar Bay. If you are going to be up here this summer and want your
t-shirt contact Peter to arrange pickup(pwcorbet@xxxxxxx).

We were quoted 3 weeks from date of purchase to date of delivery but the
company had to backorder some shirts and somehow their supplier has been
really slow.

If you are a Senior or are not coming back to Houghton next fall and
ordered a shirt please get a hold of me so we can make arrangements for
delivery.

If you haven't yet paid for your T-shirt you can either
paypal(spisaacs@xxxxxxx), drop a check/cash off at my place(701 Quincy
St Apt C-1 Hancock) until sometime next week, or pay when the shirt is
delivered. Enough people have paid for their t-shirts that I can easily
cover the bill for the rest.

Sorry for not getting the t-shirts in time. I don't know if it was a
fluke or just a bad company.

-steve
--
Steven Isaacson http://spi.panaverse.com