MTUMarketplace.com

Hello,

I've been on the list for a while now, but never made it to a meeting...

Anyways, at the end of last summer I had a lot of freetime so I coded the
online auction website at mtumarketplace.com, a service similar to
marketplace.uchicago.edu.  Unfortunately when it came time to promote it
at the beginning of the semester, I didn't go through the trouble to get
the flyers approved so they all quickly came down and nobody used the site
really.

On July 22nd, the domain is going to expire.  Is the LUG interested in
hosting and promoting this website by chance?  I know there may be some
minor problems with the PHP code, but I am willing to fix and test the
code as long as someone takes it upon themselves to promote it, and if it
can be hosted on the LUG server.

Have a wonderful summer everyone, and let me know if you have any interest
in this project.
-John