(forw) [jrmeneri@xxxxxxx: Re: Installathon Question(s):]

Forward to list
--
Steven Isaacson http://spi.panaverse.com
<web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> AIM/MSN/Y!:spi516 Jabber:spi@xxxxxxxxxxx
"Hold me you said hold me closer to your heart..." - De/Vision
--- Begin Message ---
You are correct about the payment.  My experience has been to pay for
item.  Show reciept to some person in the MUB(I believe the secretary
there or something in the Student Orgs) and from there, she will issue a
check of somesort..

John Menerick

On Tue, 12 Oct 2004, Steven Isaacson wrote:

> * Andy Zobro (ajzobro@xxxxxxx) wrote:
> > 1) Network -- So, um, are we going to have internet access (relatively
> > high speed) at the installathon?  If so, who's taking care of that...
> > and is it done?
>
> I think we decided to use Brian's computer as the router to the
> internet. We need to send his information into Jarrod Karau real soon
> now.
>
> > 2) Budget -- What's the procedure for reallocating our funds to cover
> > installathon?  Also, can this be done after the fact?  If not, who's
> > taking care of this?  (Mary's yelling at me to delete this but I want to
> > make sure it get's done and she's told me she'll probably be the one to
> > do it.)
>
> I think we get paid after the fact as long as we document/get reciepts
> for everything. I am not sure though.
>
> -steve
> --
> Steven Isaacson http://spi.panaverse.com
> <web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> AIM/MSN/Y!:spi516 Jabber:spi@xxxxxxxxxxx
> "Need to be proud of what you are..." - Echo Image

--- End Message ---