Re: (forw) [jrmeneri@xxxxxxx: Re: Installathon Question(s):]

nope, what you have to do is sign up to attend a budget hearing and they
will approve what money has already been spent on.  Budget hearings are
on Wednesdays.  You also can sign up for a budget hearing to adjust your
budget, like we are doing cause we aren't going to pcon.

-Mary

On Tue, 2004-10-12 at 12:17, Steven Isaacson wrote:
> Forward to list
> --
> Steven Isaacson http://spi.panaverse.com
> <web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> AIM/MSN/Y!:spi516 Jabber:spi@xxxxxxxxxxx
> "Hold me you said hold me closer to your heart..." - De/Vision

> From: John R. Menerick <jrmeneri@xxxxxxx>
> To: Steven Isaacson <spisaacs@xxxxxxx>
> Cc: lug-l@xxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: Installathon Question(s):
> Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 10:41:41 -0400
>
> You are correct about the payment.  My experience has been to pay for
> item.  Show reciept to some person in the MUB(I believe the secretary
> there or something in the Student Orgs) and from there, she will issue a
> check of somesort..
>
> John Menerick
>
> On Tue, 12 Oct 2004, Steven Isaacson wrote:
>
> > * Andy Zobro (ajzobro@xxxxxxx) wrote:
> > > 1) Network -- So, um, are we going to have internet access (relatively
> > > high speed) at the installathon?  If so, who's taking care of that...
> > > and is it done?
> >
> > I think we decided to use Brian's computer as the router to the
> > internet. We need to send his information into Jarrod Karau real soon
> > now.
> >
> > > 2) Budget -- What's the procedure for reallocating our funds to cover
> > > installathon?  Also, can this be done after the fact?  If not, who's
> > > taking care of this?  (Mary's yelling at me to delete this but I want to
> > > make sure it get's done and she's told me she'll probably be the one to
> > > do it.)
> >
> > I think we get paid after the fact as long as we document/get reciepts
> > for everything. I am not sure though.
> >
> > -steve
> > --
> > Steven Isaacson http://spi.panaverse.com
> > <web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> AIM/MSN/Y!:spi516 Jabber:spi@xxxxxxxxxxx
> > "Need to be proud of what you are..." - Echo Image

Mary Farmer			mcfarmer@xxxxxxx    (906)483-8216
Electrical Engineering		Michigan Technological University
Senior Partner	  		www.me.mtu.edu/cael
CAEL Coordinator
Formula SAE
Linux Users Group (LUG)		lug.mtu.edu