Re: Posters, Ads, Table Tents Oh My!

Here are the designs for the posters, bull, lode, and table tents:

http://www.me.mtu.edu/~mcfarmer/install/

Please volunteer to take care of these (the poster I'll take care of) as
I am super busy...

Andy and I are talking with Next Century.  We would like a phone where
we don't have to dial "8" to get out for the credit card machine.  If
anyone has an idea, let me know.

-Mary

On Tue, 2004-10-19 at 22:02, Dan Clark wrote:
> There is a list of things that need to be done in the next few days!
>

> Design
> Make/Approve
> Distribute
> Posters
> Mary
>

> EDS
> Steve?
> Steve
> Steve
> Daily Bull
>
> Dan
> Dan
> Tabel Tents
> Mary
>

> Lode
>

> I dont remember who is all doing what, but it needs to happen ASAP.
>
> Steve has also gotten the internet connection taken care of.
>
> Who is talking with Next Century to get that all taken care of?
>
> If there is anything else I have missed please add it!
>
> Thanks.
>
> -Dan
Mary Farmer			mcfarmer@xxxxxxx    (906)483-8216
Electrical Engineering		Michigan Technological University
Senior Partner	  		www.me.mtu.edu/cael
CAEL Coordinator
Formula SAE
Linux Users Group (LUG)		lug.mtu.edu