[Fwd: Re: Posters, Ads, Table Tents Oh My!]

Design
Make/Approve*
Distribute
Posters
Mary
?
?
ESD
Mary
Steve
Steve
Daily Bull
Mary
Dan
Dan
Table Tents
Mary
?
?
Lode
Mary
?
?

We need more people to sign up! ...please...

*Approve means getting approval from the appropriate place the material is going to be.

Thanks.

-Dan

Mary Farmer wrote:
Here are the designs for the posters, bull, lode, and table tents:

http://www.me.mtu.edu/~mcfarmer/install/

Please volunteer to take care of these (the poster I'll take care of) as
I am super busy...

Andy and I are talking with Next Century.  We would like a phone where
we don't have to dial "8" to get out for the credit card machine.  If
anyone has an idea, let me know.

-Mary