[mjbreen@xxxxxxx: reply to pierce]

Here is pyro's message:

----- Forwarded message from mjbreen@xxxxxxx -----

Subject: reply to pierce
From: mjbreen@xxxxxxx
To: jadevree@xxxxxxx

Mr. Pierce:

I must agree with my fellow LUG members that advertising this school event
(football game) through an all student mailing while not advertising other
student events such as the LUG Install-a-thon occuring on the same day.
Favoring one event over another seems very biased and not very
professional. I realize that in the end (hopefully) that it was not your
choice alone to send out this email, but since it did come from your email
address it is the one that I am replying to.

On a somewhat seperate but still related note, I do not think it is very
nice or fair to not serve meals in the dorm cafeterias on Saturday. When
students pay for a meal plan, they do so under the impression that food
will be served on certain days in a place within easy access to the
students, i.e. the dorm cafeterias and not a football field a mile away up
a large hill. I realize that football attendance is low, but that doesn't
mean you can force students to go by refusing to serve meals where they
are supposed to be served. If you have to use strong arm tactics like this
one and the other proposed tactic of turning off resnet for that day
(which is insane) to make students attend football games, shouldnt you
really question the value of the football program. If you have to force
students to attend like this, it must mean that the majority of students
here at Tech dont really like football.

Just some thoughts. Thank you for your time,

Matthew Breen (loving refered to as Pyro)

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Jon
"Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos!" -- Homer