Re: Gigabit Ethernet cards

I'm kinda suprised there isn't support out for the netgear card. Anyway,
when I bought my Linksys 10/100 card, it came with drivers for many
operating systems, including linux. Downloading the drivers from Linksys'
site for their EG1032 (one of their gigabit cards) shows that it does come
with linux drivers, so there is one card for you. I've never been
disappointed with my linksys stuff. Hope that helps.

-Dan