Analog / Web cameras!

Jarrod and LUG,

NITE would like to request help with technology to enable internal web
broadcast for a card tournament and dancing at our beach bash in the SDC
on 18 March 2005 in the evening.

What I am planning on right now is stringing Cat-5e cable along with the
SLS wires to the different rooms and then using TVs / projectors to
display the events going on in the other rooms.

This would also work out to be a promotion for the Linux Users Group if so
desired.  We do not wish to limit the abilities, but we would like to see
some real technology behind bringing live feed to this event.

Please look at what snazzy things you think you could bring to this and
either reply to me or to nite-l@xxxxxxx.

Jarrod, what technology could auxiliary services help provide for this
event?  This event is being used by the university to help bring in some
already accepted students and promote the university, so we have the best
show to make.

- Paul Schou
Guardian of Data

<pre>
%{---------------------------------------------------------------------+
 | Paul Schou                                            paulschou.com |
 |   Physics and Mathematics                                           |
 | Michigan Technological University           Houghton, MI 49931, USA |
 |   University Web Designer / Programmer / Databases      www.mtu.edu |
 |   N.I.T.E. President                  www.admin.mtu.edu/stuact/nite |
 |   CAEL Partner - Senior                www.me.mtu.edu/cael/partners |
 |   CCLI Consultant - Lab Asst                    www.hu.mtu.edu/ccli |
 |   Future Truck                                  www.me.mtu.edu/~fcc |
 |   LUG - Linux Users Group (co-founder)                  lug.mtu.edu |
</pre>