Some budget notes

Here are some notes I took at the budget meeting. I not sure how much of
this we already know so I took down anything that sounded kind of
important.

-We have to have our budget information in and be a registered group by
Feb. 18
-By Oct 1 of next year we must be registered for next years money
-When we submit a budget follow the form of the sample one in the
information packet I gave Dan
-Make sure we use all of our money to help make sure we get what we want
next year
-If you need a reimbursement, fill out a pink form and sign up for a
time at the USG office. The last chance for reimbursement this year the
Wed before finals week
-We are allowed one budget change per year. If we want to change the
budget we have to sign up for a meeting with USG.
-No inventory is required this year
-We have to sign up for a budget hearing time slot to discuss our
budget. These are going to be held during Feb 25-27
-If something sudden comes up, such as our server bursts into flames,
they have reserve/occasion funds we can sign up for and have a meeting
to discus our need. I believe that there is a blue form to fill out for
this in the USG office

I think thats about all I have. If you have any questions for me just
ask.

-jon
irc: physcofish
--