Re: GDM & LCD monitor

I'll give the nvidia drivers from nvidia.com a try. I had no idea nvidia
released drivers for Linux! I did hard code the horz and vert sync ranges
in XF86Config-4 and the XFree86.0.log reflects that in that you can see
XFree86 rejecting video modes the LCD monitor can't handle. Thanks for the
tips. I'll let you know how it goes.

Jacob Fugal
jpfugal@xxxxxxx