Graceful Exit to GDM

Hello all,

Does anyone know a graceful way to exit gdm on Debian Sarge? All I know how to do is go to tty1, su, ps -A|grep gdm, and kill the first listed gdm process.

Jacob Fugal
jpfugal@xxxxxxx

P.S. This is my first message with Mozilla Thunderbird. I can't believe how easy it was to setup. Since it has all the features I want, I can't believe how stinking much I paid for MS Office XP only to not have the feature of not downloading images not included in the email itself. I can't wait 'til I'm free from Windows.