Ubuntu 5.04 Hoary Release

So Ubuntu is set to release on Friday April 8th. Here is a link to the
current release notes. Included are the current working instructions on
how to upgrade from the Warty release (what we installed at
installathon) to the Hoary release.

http://people.ubuntu.com/~mako/docteam/release-notes/release-notes.html

Anyone interested in upgrading to Hoary should wait until the official
announcement before taking any action. As of last night there were still
97 or so updates and it's been that way for the last week as they are
still hammering out bugs. If anyone has any problems or questions
reguarding upgrading then feel free to send an email to the list or come
to the lug meeting and ask. We'll also be around on irc on #mtu or
#linux for live support.

Tim
--
Undergraduate Student: Computer Systems Science
Resnet Student Consultant