[lug-l] Meeting Minutes

Greetings,

I would like to thank everyone for another successful meeting.

Today we discussed different file searching programs like fzf, and fsearch. This led into a discussion of different shells like fish and zsh.

Also on the table was how to get a package added to an official repository, (If anyone has a short answer to this, please let me know) and interest in a presentation on the core differences between package managers and packages (.deb, .rpm, etc.)

And some casual reading:
https://medium.com/netflix-techblog/serving-100-gbps-from-an-open-connect-appliance-cdb51dda3b99

Thanks,

--