[lug-l] looking for some insites to fix this issues listed below

M Looking for a solution to a major issue with Linux on a Laptop

Laptop specs: MSI GL 72 GQD with NVidia GTX950M I5 Intel CPU and a Synaptics Touchpad (ACPI/Syn1507/4&2c3c5a70&0 v7.5)

Dual boot with Win 10 (orginal install) and Lubuntu 16.04 LTS.

It required to install and boot to require the parameters NO acpi & nomem added.

It refuses to see the touchpad and the battery level for charge and battery levels for discharge. And it also refuses to completely shutdown the system when told to do a complete shutdown. It hangs after stopping most processes.

I have done many tries into looking at the boot config and making sure all updates are done and all extra packages that might be important or marginal to needed to see the battery and touchpad. I have also tried to remove the no acpi and/or the no nomem part on boot up, but this results in a hung bootup in linux completely and it is not a slow boot since waited over 15 minutes to make sure.

Anyone have Idea on how to fix this.

Thanks.

--
---------
     Blackholes are were God forgot and divided by ZERO!!!