[lug-l] Late weekly message

Hey all sorry about the delay, career fair was a little time consuming.

So we don't have meeting minutes from last week due to Secretary absence. With that said thank you all who came out. So as for answering a few questions we have a demo from Alec's presentation schedule for our next meeting, I have also found out that Nov 11 is the scheduled day for the LoL tourney. I don't have information on sign up but that is the day. Also as requested http://whenisgood.net/9ekc2pd this is the whenisgood to find out if there is a better time to meet seeing as alot do not like the 5pm Fridays (myself included). Please fill that out.

If you have any questions feel free to email me or the e board list.

Thanks,
C.S