Re: [lug-l] LUG 2011-2012 Budget

They have 16GB each, not 8.  I don't think more memory is very
important for our needs right now.

Additional disk capacity, however, would be nice.  We can pick up a
8-bay SAS enclosure and controller for a hair under $1000, which would
give us much-improved storage scalability and do away with the need to
maintain the current backend hardware (the hangup on that is hotswap,
which a new enclosure would have).

--
Peter Marheine
Michigan Technological University