[lug-l] LUG 2011-2012 Budget

LUG still has $1,000 from this year's budget.  Let me know what we want/need, and we'll look into buying it.  Last day to put in reimburtments is April 11th, 2012.

One thing to consider is do we need more RAM for the new server(s) ?  8GB is a lot but not for running more than a few VMs.

--
Josh Knight
Undergraduate, Michigan Technological University