[lug-l] Developers Conference Meeting

Hey everyone,

The organizers of the Developers Conference has a weekly meeting each Sunday.  I will be attending in order to find out more information, but Mike said he'd be happy to help LUG get tables and things to create an Installathon area and integrate us into the event.

If you can think of any questions or have any comments you'd like me to share with them, let me know.  Also if you're interested in coming with me to the meeting, let me know and I'll send you meeting times/locations.

Thanks,

--
Josh Knight
Undergraduate, Michigan Technological University