[lug-l] Meeting Agenda for 2012-03-15, Installathon/Dev Con Information

Hello everyone,

Attached is the agenda for our meeting tonight on 2012-03-15.  It is also available on our wiki
http://lug.mtu.edu/wiki/File:Agenda-2012-03-15.pdf

Also attached is some information about the upcoming Developers Conference that LUG was invited to be a part of.  This is relevant because it takes place around the same time we planned to do Installathon.  Some of us have been discussing possibly not doing our own Installathon event and instead merging our event into the Developers Conference.  Please come to the meeting if you'd like to discuss this, interested in doing a presentation, or you would like to help plan out Installathon if others don't agree on merging the two events.

Thanks,

--
Josh Knight
Undergraduate, Michigan Technological University